Customer Care Consultant
The Customer Care Consultant (CCC) delivers excellent customer service, face to face and over the phone. They will provide focused member services ensuring accurate and timely information is provided in accordance with the requirements of PHI and the fund rules.
Permanent / Full or Part Time position in region as required (North, North West, South).
Head of Risk and Resilience
The Head of Risk and Resilience (HRR) works with the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to lead, co-ordinate and
improve the design and implementation of the St Lukes Risk, Compliance, Business Continuity and Crisis
Management Frameworks to enable a consistent and robust approach to governance and crisis resilience throughout the organisation, including wholly owned subsidiaries and controlled entities where appropriate.
Full time position based in Launceston.
Why Work at St.LukesHealth
We are guided by our values and they are at the core of everything we do. Our values are:
Stewardship: Taking care of the future
We encourage creativity and respond to the needs of our members to stay healthy, get well quicker, live better with illness and deliver peace of mind through the considered and innovative management of risk, capital, resources, people and products.
Respect: Respect the individual
Our people put the team ahead of their personal success and commit to building the capacity of each other and our organisation through respect, communication, empowerment, valuing the individual strengths to serve our members.
Experience: Value the engagement
We are dedicated to partnering with our members and our people to deliver exceptional service, actively engaging with our community to build our reputation as innovative leaders in the health insurance industry.
Innovation: Dare to disrupt
We are committed to creating an ambitious and proactive environment that focusses on and encourages forward thinking and new ideas, partnerships, embracing change and continually enhancing the member experience.
Integrity: Do right, be real and be brave
We are professional and honest in our working relationships striving for fairness in our decision making and in our treatment of one another that ultimately affects the business outcomes and builds member trust.
At St Lukes, your health and wellbeing matter to us, we value and appreciate your contribution and want to help you develop your skills to grow and succeed, which is why we have developed a range of benefits to make sure you get the most out of your working and personal life.
- Free Influenza immunisation
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts with our partnered brands
- Salary sacrifice to your superannuation
- Christmas Club savings account
- Monthly Health Coach visits onsite, providing personalised support for injury, fatigue and health concerns for our employees.
- Purchased Leave policy
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Paid Parental leave
- Will consultation
- Circulating positive feedback
- Team events
- Birthday and service milestone celebrations
- Work/life harmony
- Purchase additional leave policy
- National award recognition
- Flexible work arrangements where available
- Reward and recognition program
- Workplace giving program
- E-Learning: All our customer care team are supported through a qualification, including Certificate IV in General Insurance (Health Insurance).
- Individual development opportunities with tailored professional development plans
- Career opportunities and pathways across different business units
- Study assistance on application
- Access to left driven learning resources
- Internal secondments and promotions
- Leadership and emerging leader programs
- Succession planning