Snug is a mobile app available for free for St Lukes members that makes it easy to put you and your family at the centre of your healthcare. It conveniently collects all your medical history and fitness data in one secure app. With Snug, you can collect and monitor your own data to help you make informed choices about your health and well-being.
Snug is easy to use
Everyone should have the opportunity to manage their own healthcare, Snug provides:
- Quick access to your medical summary, track your physical health activity or record a quick health note.
- Integrate devices including phones, fitness devices or medical devices.
- SMS alerts to your selected emergency contacts for low blood sugar, abnormal heart readings or for the moments that matter.
- The ability to upload and preserve your health history including past conditions, procedures and any old paper records.
- The ability to easily track your child’s development.
Core functions of Snug
Integration of health devices
Data from your electronic devices like your FitBit, AppleHealth Kit or GoogleFit, to provide you with more insights into your health.
Share your health information with loved ones
As a parent, you can easily manage your children’s health or help an elderly parent or relative better manage their health.
Share your health information with medical providers
To assist your interactions with GPs, hospitals and other health professionals, Snug information can be shared with health providers to inform their decisions and allow better outcomes.
Snug can also help you track sleeping patterns, set goals around fitness, record your own health notes and encourage you to be proactive in your own health.
Your health is complex – but with Snug it doesn’t have to be complicated.
Exclusive features for St Lukes members
My Health Record
Connect to the Government’s MyHR, which imports all your information on vaccines, GP and hospital encounters as well as the medication you have been prescribed.
My Circle of Care
Your Circle of Care is a modern approach that allows you to manage the health information for your loved ones, allowing you access to all the necessary health information in one easy place.
My Home Devices
Keep track of your sleeping patterns, set goals around fitness and connect to a range of fitness apps.
Find a medical provider in your area.