St.LukesHealth has agreements with the following optical providers to provide discounted eyewear to members.
Specsavers has an extensive network of optometrists across Australia delivering affordable eyecare. At Specsavers, St.LukesHealth members can obtain two pairs of designer glasses complete with single vision lenses from the $199 range with no gap to pay.* Discounts are also available for other lens types and extras.
*Subject to your policy’s waiting periods and having the appropriate level of cover. Price complete with standard single vision lenses with scratch-resistant coating. The second pair must be from the same price range of frames and lens range or below. Must be the same prescription. Prices for other lens types may differ, extra options are not included. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Frames available while stocks last.
For more information about Specsavers, visit www.specsavers.com.au
Under this partnership, St.LukesHealth members are entitled to a discount, based on their level of cover. Benefits* include:
- No out-of-pocket frames up to $249
- Single vision Zeiss lenses valued at $214
- No out-of-pocket multi-focal lenses up to $274
- No out-of-pocket spectacles for up to $523
- Two pairs of frames with single vision stock hard coat lenses valued at $486 for no out-of-pocket
- 10 percent discount on all other frames and lenses to all St.LukesHealth members.
For more information about Eyelines, visit www.eyelines.com.au
*Subject to your level of cover and policy conditions. Separate benefits apply to budget extras. Entitlements is based on all waiting periods being served.
Look of Australia
Under this arrangement, St.LukesHealth members are entitled to a discount, which enables them to select from a range of optical appliances with little or no out-of-pocket costs.
For more information, visit www.lookofaustralia.com
Through our partnership with OPSM and Laubman & Pank, St.LukesHealth members have access to a choice of designer frames and discounts:
- 20 percent off lenses
- 20 percent off lens extras (such as anti-reflective UV coating and tinting)
- 15 percent off non-prescription
- 5 percent off contact lenses purchased in store
- 5 percent off contact lenses purchased online.
Brand exclusions do apply and are listed on www.opsm.com.au
Sharpe & Fowler Eyecare
Sharpe & Fowler Eyecare offers St.LukesHealth members:
- No gap option on standard single vision, bifocal and multi-focal fitted complete spectacles from the health fund range of frames. (This excludes extras such as multicoats, transition material and tints)
- 15 percent discount on the retail price for complete spectacles, including extras, where the member chooses frames outside the health fund range. (Offer does not apply to lenses only).
Total Eyecare offers St.LukesHealth members:
- No gap option on standard single-vision and bifocals and multi-focals^ when ordering complete spectacles from the health fund range of frames. (Additional costs apply for lens extras); or
- A free pair of single-vision spectacles from our free pair range, when the member chooses a complete pair of frames and lenses from outside the health fund range*.
There is also a two-year warranty on all quality frames outside the health fund range, and one-year warranty on the health fund range.
^Multi-focals only applicable on Super Extras
*All lenses include UV protection. Lens extras including multicoat, colour-change lenses, and tint is available but not included.