Win a $500 Travel by RACT voucher competition
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is free and open to all residents of Australia.
3. Competition commences on 01/02/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/2018. To enter, participants must join or switch to a St.LukesHealth hospital, extras or packaged product during the competition timeframe. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. Employees, licensees and contractors of the Promoter and, its Principal and agencies (and families of each of these) associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother, or step-sister.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The first valid entry drawn will win a $500 Travel by RACT Voucher (valued at $500.00).
9. The draw will be conducted on 07/03/2018 at St.LukesHealth, 17 The Quadrant Mall, Launceston TAS 7250. The winners will be notified on the 07/03/2018.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
11. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and/or its prizes except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12. The Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary if the prize remains unclaimed three months after the draw, subject to any directions given by a regulatory authority. If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at 4:00 pm on 07/06/2018 at the same place as the original draw. Winners will be notified on the 07/06/2018.
13. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is St.LukesHealth, 17 Quadrant Mall, Launceston, TAS 7250 Tel 1300 651 988.
19. The promotion can apply to the following circumstances:
- New members or transfers from other funds who join hospital OR extras OR packaged cover.
- New partner’s/spouses being added to an existing policy by upgrading to a family cover. Promotion applies to the new partner/spouse only.
- Existing members adding Hospital cover to an existing Extras cover or Extras cover to and existing Hospital Cover.
- Members upgrading their extras cover OR their hospital cover.
20. The promotion does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Existing members on a family policy adding new dependants no promotion applies.
- When a member transfers from one St.LukesHealth policy to another without upgrading.
- When someone removes themselves, or is taken off an existing St.LukesHealth policy and they commence on their own new policy with the same cover