Time for a cover review? Just ask us!
With so many options, reviewing your cover with St.LukesHealth is easy!
Find your local customer care centre here.
2, 3 & 6 Month waiting periods waived on extras*
*St.LukesHealth will waive the 2, 3 and 6 month waiting periods on extras cover only, for anyone who joins or switches to Hospital and Extras between September 1 and November 30, 2018.
Extras waiting periods greater than six months still apply.
This promotion will apply in the following circumstances:
· New members or transfers from other funds who join hospital AND extras.
· New partner’s/spouses being added to an existing policy by upgrading to a family cover. Promotion applies to the new partner/spouse only.
· Existing members adding Hospital cover to an existing Extras cover or adding Extras cover to an existing Hospital Cover.
· Members upgrading their extras cover, providing they retain their hospital cover.
· In the case of a single member upgrading their policy to a single parent policy (family) the promotion applies to the new dependant/s only.
This promotion will not apply in the following circumstances:
· New member joins or transfers to hospital only or extras only no promotion applies.
· Existing members on a family policy adding new dependants no promotion applies.
· When a member transfers from one St.LukesHealth policy to another without upgrading no promotion applies.
· When someone removes themselves, or is taken off an existing St.LukesHealth policy and they commence on their own new policy with the same cover no promotion applies.
· When an existing member upgrades extras only no promotion applies.
St.LukesHealth ABN 81 009 479 618