Join or Switch to Hospital and Extras and you will receive a $50 Gift Card. Quote local50 to receive the offer.
Offer available from August 8, 2018 until August 31, 2018
1. Information on the promotion and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Promotion is open to all residents of Australia and applies only to new members to St.LukesHealth who take out a valid policy during the promotional period and quote local50 when applying for their membership.
3. Promotion commences on 08/08/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/08/2018. To enter, participants must join a St.LukesHealth hospital and extras product during the promotion period and quote local50 when applying for their membership. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. Employees, licensees and contractors of the Promoter and, its Principal and agencies (and families of each of these) associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother, or step-sister.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Each valid membership that commences during the promotional period will receive 1 x $50 e-gift card. This gift card will be emailed to the policy holder with instructions on how to use the e-gift card.
9. Gift cards will be emailed to the policy holder from one month after the conclusion of the promotion. After September 30, 2018, policy holders will be emailed their e-gift card. The policy must be financial after this date to be eligible and will not receive their gift card until their policy is financial.
10. The gift card is a Coles e-gift card. These gift cards are not transferable or exchangeable and will be sent to the policy holder’s email address that we have on file. If the policy holder does not have an email address, a physical gift card will be sent to the postal address that we have on file.
11. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prizes except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the $50 gift card. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12. The Promoter will attempt to email the gift card for a period of three months if necessary. If the gift card remains unclaimed after three months, subject to any directions given by a regulatory authority, the unclaimed gift card will expire.
13. Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
16. The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is St.LukesHealth, 17 Quadrant Mall, Launceston, TAS 7250 Tel 1300 651 988.
18. This promotion can apply to the following circumstances:
• New members or transfers from other funds who join hospital AND extras.
• New partner’s/spouses being added to an existing policy by upgrading to a family cover. Promotion applies to the new partner/spouse only.
• Existing members adding Hospital cover to an existing Extras cover or Extras cover to and existing Hospital Cover.
• Members upgrading their extras cover, providing they retain their hospital cover.
• In the case of a single member upgrading their policy to a single parent policy (family) the promotion applies to the new dependant/s only.
In all circumstances, the new member MUST quote local50 to receive the offer. If they do not quote local50, then they do not receive the offer.
19. The promotion does not apply in the following circumstances:
• New member joins/transfers to hospital only or extras only no promotion applies.
• Existing members on a family policy adding new dependants no promotion applies.
• When a member transfers from one St.LukesHealth policy to another without upgrading.
• When someone removes themselves, or is taken off an existing St.LukesHealth policy and they commence on their own new policy with the same cover.
• When an existing members upgrades extras only no promotion applies.