Turning 31? Don’t have hospital cover?
Time is running out!
Get in before 30 June and beat the Government’s Lifetime Health Cover Loading. What is lifetime health cover? Click here for more information.
Join or Switch to Hospital and Extras and you will receive a $100 Gift Card and the waiver of the 2, 3 and 6 month waiting periods on extras cover^. ^Offer available from 1 June 17 until 30 June 17
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Information on the promotion and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion is open to all residents of Australia and applies only to new members to St.LukesHealth who take out a valid policy during the promotional period.
- Promotion commences on 01/06/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/06/2017. To enter, participants must join a St.LukesHealth hospital and extras product during the promotion period. Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Employees, licensees and contractors of the Promoter and, its Principal and agencies (and families of each of these) associated with the competition are eligible for the promotion. Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Each valid membership that commences during the promotional period will receive 1 x $100 gift card. This gift card will be given to the policy holder.
- Gift cards will be sent to the policy holder after a 31-day period. The policy must be financial at this date. For example, if a policy start date is the 09/06/2017 as of the 10/07/2017 the membership will be entitled to receive their gift card.
- The gift card is a Coles Group & Myer gift card. These gift cards are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prizes except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the $100 gift card. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter will attempt to send out the gift card for a period of three months if necessary if the gift card remains unclaimed after three months, subject to any directions given by a regulatory authority, the unclaimed gift card will expire.
- Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is St.LukesHealth, 17 Quadrant Mall, Launceston, TAS 7250 Tel 1300 651 988.
The promotion can only apply in the following circumstances:
- New members or transfers from other funds who join hospital AND extras.
- New members’ being added to an existing policy or upgrading to a family cover. Promotion applies to the new member only.
The promotion does not apply to the following circumstances:
- New member who joins or transfers to hospital only OR extras only.
- Existing members on a family policy adding new dependants.
- New member who joins or transfers to hospital only OR extras only. Existing members on a family policy adding new dependants.
- When a member transfers from one St.LukesHealth policy to another without upgrading.
- When someone removes themselves or is taken off an existing St.LukesHealth policy and they commence on their own new policy with the same coverWhen a members add or upgrades their hospital cover only or their extras cover only.
St.LukesHealth ABN 81 009 479 618