St.LukesHealth has begun the search for young health and wellbeing advocates who are making a difference in your community, to nominate into the St.LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award, part of the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards.
“The St.LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award will recognise young Tasmanian individuals who are dedicated to those in need of health and wellbeing services within their local communities. There are many who passionately and selflessly provide support, guidance, encouragement, assistance, innovation or professional services within the health sector.
The Healthier Communities award acknowledges the services, efforts, actions and positive input provided by health and community service professionals, volunteers and carers. These individuals create a sense of community spirit, which plays a vital role in enhancing the quality of life of those who depend on them. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of young health and wellbeing advocates that are making your local community a better place to live” said Grayson Genders, Manager Brand and Marketing at St.LukesHealth.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- St.LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award
- University of Tasmania Faculty of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- Motors Tasmania Sports Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- Heather & Christopher Chong Community Service & Volunteering Award
- TADPAC Print Service to the Disability Sector Award
- Colony 47 Young Indigenous Achievement Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Spirit of Tasmania Tourism and Hospitality Award
Category winners will each receive $1,000 thanks to Axsys and a magnificent trophy. One of the nine category winners will be chosen as the Premier’s Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $2,000 from the Tasmanian Government and a State trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/tasyaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’
Nominations close Wednesday 13th December 2017. For assistance please feel free to contact the Awards Office on 6234 9677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org